- Located on approximately 10 acres
- 2 000 nut trees, including 598 hybrid and american hazel trees. The orchard includes, in particular, grafted black walnut trees, laciniated and oval hickory trees, heartnuts, butternut, Korean and Siberian pines, northern pecan trees, etc.
- No pesticides and mineral fertilizers used in the maintenance of the orchard
- Family work
- A few characteristics to be noted on an annual basis (height and width of trees, beginning nut production, catkins elongation period for hazelnut, number of female flowers/tree, abundance of nuts/tree, total weight of nuts with and without shell, etc.
- Identification of our best individuals trees to propagate
Infrastructure and production context
- Two greenhouses with irrigation system
- No pesticides used
- Use of mycorrhiza for optimal root development
- Tree pots used are generally 10 inch. (hazel) and 14-16 inch. (other trees such as walnuts) deep to facilitate deep rooting
planting hazelnuts ... all you need to know
Click here if you want to plant hazel trees
We make available the best hazel seedlings from our orchard
Minimum order: 50 trees